Launch of the Hero Award for Social Entrepreneurship
The Hero Award is for startups and early stage businesses in the field of social entrepreneurship with a focus on the food and beverage space. Typically social entrepreneurs in the food and beverage sector are looking to make an impact in fields like
- Food Production & Delivery
- Food Wholesale and Retail
- Sustainable / Transparent Food Supply Chain
- Hunger Relief
- Sustainable Consumption
- Business Model: Does your company have a scalable business model? Do you have a profound model addressing competitors, revenue, and customer acquisition?
- Customers: Are you building something that users want? Do you have a deep understanding of your users’ needs?
- Social: Is your business working to improve the Three P’s; people, planet and profit?
- Innovation & Impact: How original or unique is your solution? What potential does it have to make an impact in our real world?
The Hero Award for Social Entrepreneurship is accepting applications until 31 August 2017.