25 July 2017 - Berlin
Launch of the Hero Award for Social Entrepreneurship
The Hero Award is for startups and early stage businesses in the field of social entrepreneurship with a focus on the food and beverage space. Typically social entrepreneurs in the food and beverage sector are looking to make an impact in fields like
- Food Production & Delivery
- Food Wholesale and Retail
- Sustainable / Transparent Food Supply Chain
- Hunger Relief
- Sustainable Consumption
- Business Model: Does your company have a scalable business model? Do you have a profound model addressing competitors, revenue, and customer acquisition?
- Customers: Are you building something that users want? Do you have a deep understanding of your users’ needs?
- Social: Is your business working to improve the Three P’s; people, planet and profit?
- Innovation & Impact: How original or unique is your solution? What potential does it have to make an impact in our real world?
The Hero Award for Social Entrepreneurship is accepting applications until 31 August 2017.
Bodo joined Delivery Hero in 2013. He started as Head of PR, today he is responsible for the company’s corporate communications. Before joining Delivery Hero he worked in the comms area for 20 years, holding various positions in journalism, marketing and PR at companys such as Burda, Springer or Betfair.
Bodo is a graduate of Deutsche Journalistenschule in Munich, and Deutsche Film- und Fernsehakademie Berlin. In addition he holds a Diplom (equiv. to MSc) in Regionalwissenschaften from University of Cologne.